SLIMLINE™ SANITARY TEMPERATURE TRANSMITTER
REOTEMP’s Slimline™ Sanitary temperature transmitter is a compact, rugged transmitter perfectly suited to applications where space is limited. The fully sealed design keeps out any water, liquids, or contaminants. It’s great for applications where the transmitter is exposed to the elements or equipment is washed down. Our thick-walled 316SS construction and encapsulated design makes this transmitter shock and vibration resistant, increasing product longevity.
- 3-A Approved Wetted Surfaces (32 Ra Max.)
- 3-A Certificate Included
- Sanitary Tri-clamp Design
- 316SS Wetted Materials
- 4-20 mA Transmitter Calibrated to -58ºF to 302ºF (Temperatures between -328ºF/600ºF; min. 45ºF span Available)
- Fully Sealed for Washdown (IP67)
- High Vibration and Shock Resistant
- Calendar-Van Dusen Coefficients Available for Optimized Sensor Accuracy (Hi-accuracy Curve Plot Option)
RTD: 100 ohm Pt., 0.00385 Ω/0ºC, 3-wire or 4-wire
Accuracy: Class A, C = ± (0.15 + 0.0028*(t)) [-100/400ºC only]
1/10 Din B, C = ± 1/10(0.3 + 0.005*(t)) [ 0-100ºC only]
Temperature Range: -328ºF/600ºF
Process Connection: Tri-clamp (std); various sizes.
Stem Length: 2” to 36” std lengths; custom lengths available.
Stem Diameter: Straight stems 1/4”, 3/8”, 3/16”, 1/8”
Reduced stems 3/8” reduced to 3/16” tip
1/2” reduced to 1/4” tip
Wetted Finish: Ra20 – Ra32 max., Ra20 max. (optional)
Transmitter: 4-20 mA output
Download Installation, Operation and Maintenance Instructions: