Reotemp Series D50 differential pressure gauges are widely used in the process industry on dissimilar liquids and gasses that require a rugged all stainless steel construction. With a large dial face, full 270° arc, and optional Hi-Vis™ dial, this highly accurate gauge is easy to read in many different lighting conditions. The high and low housings are equipped with the ability to flush out solid particles that build-up within the pressure chamber. Inside the pressure chambers are corrosion resistant diaphragms that are liquid-filled to compensate static pressure. The outer body and process ports mimic the dimensions of most field-mount differential pressure transmitters and allow for easy mounting to a manifold.
- Rugged All Stainless Steel Construction
- High Accuracy: +/-1.6% FS or upgrade to +/-1% FS
- Easy-to-Read 270° Dial Arc
- External Zero Adjustment
- High/Low Chamber Flushing Ports
- Up to 750°F Max Working Temperature with Diaphragm