REOTEMP’s Series PR60 gauge offers rugged, all-welded stainless steel construction ideal for heavy-duty industrial applications. The stainless steel case, tube and socket are welded together for superior case sealing and gauge integrity. The twist-off bayonet ring offers easy-access for field repair and calibration services. Liquid filling (at the factory or in the field) is recommened for applications involving vibration. For high-corrosive, high-temp, or severe service applications, a diaphragm seal is recommended.
- All-Welded Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Bayonet Ring with Adjustable Pointer
- Field Fillable Case, NEMA4/IP65
- Rugged, Long-Lasting Design
- ASME B40.100 Design
- NACE MR-0175 and MR-0103 Compliant