SANITARY BIMETAL THERMOMETER
REOTEMP’s Sanitary Bimetal Thermometers are specially designed for direct insertion into sanitary process applications when a standard thermowell is not specified or the process environment is not exposed to pressure. Sanitary thermometers are ideal for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- 3-A Conformance Certificate Included
- Made to ASME B40.3 Specifications
- Accuracy ± 1% Full Scale. (ASME B40.3)
- All-Stainless Construction
- Hermetically Sealed (ASME B40.3)
- Silicone Fillable for Vibration
- Standard and Custom Stem Lengths
- Standard External Reset
- Tri-Clamp® Design for Fast Installation and Removal
- OEM Logo Dials/Custom Dials
- Five Year Warranty
DIAL SIZE: 3”, 4”, or 5”
DIAL MATERIAL: Anodized aluminum with black marks on satin matte finish background; White or Hi-Vis™ background available.
STEM LENGTH: 2” to 80”
STEM DIAMETER: 1/4” (std); 3/8” (optional)
MATERIALS: Head and Bezel- 304SS (std); Wetted Parts- 316/316L Polished Stainless Steel
WETTED FINISH: Ra 20, Ra 32 max., Ra 20 max. (optional)
LENS: Glass (std), Acrylic, Polycarbonate, Tempered Glass (available)
OPERATING CONDITIONS: Head temperature should not exceed 200°F (150°F if silicone filled). Stem should not be exposed to continuous temperatures exceeding 50% over-range or 800°F.
CASE RATING: IP67, NEMA 6 (Hermetically sealed per ASME B40.3)
IMMERSION: Minimum 2” in liquid, and 4” in gas for most ranges. Certain ranges require up to 4” in liquid & 5” in gas.
PROCESS CONNECTION: Tri-Clamp® (std), various sizes
CASE FILL: Silicone (optional)
TEMPERATURE SENSING AREA: Last 2” to 4” of the stem.
NOTE: Thermowells should be used whenever the stem or bulb would be exposed to pressure, corrosion, velocity, abrasion or shear forces. Thermowells also make it possible to remove the thermometer without losing pressure or the contents of the process.
Tri-Clamp® is a registered trademark of Alpha Laval Inc.
- LL-1in-SANITARY (PDF)
- JJ-1in-SANITARY (PDF)
- XR-1in-SANITARY (PDF)
- AA 3inch dial 3quarter SANITARY (PDF)
- AA 3inch dial 3quarter SANITARY (IGS)
- AA 3inch dial 3quarter SANITARY (STP)
- AA-3inch-dial-1in-SANITARY (PDF)
- AA-3inch-dial-2in-SANITARY (PDF)
- AA-3inch-dial-3in-SANITARY (PDF)